Click to go full-screen
Located in a peaceful and private street backing onto Pearce park, this family home has a spacious floorplan ideally suited to first home buyers trying to get their foot into the property market or the keen investor looking to add a property with duplex potential to their portfolio.
The house sits on a flat 556sqm R3 zoned block and has plenty of character with solid timber polished flooring throughout, raked ceilings with exposed timber feature beams, wrap around verandah with timber decking and generously sized rooms throughout.
The property features:
– Three large bedrooms with built in ward robes
– Separate spacious living & dining rooms upon entry
– Large galley kitchen with electric cooktop and ample storage
– Good sized bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Internal laundry with external access
– Extended driveway leading to a secure carport and garage
– Plenty of off street parking
– Large grassed yard with
– Wrap around verandah with timber decking
Situated just minutes from the M5 Motorway, Liverpool CBD, Liverpool Hospital, Westfield shopping centre, schools & walking distance to T way, public transport and local shops.
Call today to book an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 556 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces