Click to go full-screen
Set in the beautiful leafy suburb of Horningsea Park this recently rejuvenated and spacious 3-bedroom double storey home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers, upsizers and investors.
The residence provides an open living and dining area off the kitchen and meals area which overlooks the good sized yard. Upstairs provides three large bedrooms with an additional living or study area, making it well suited to a medium sized family with older children.
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the low maintenance backyard
– Master bedroom with built in robe, en-suite & split system air conditioning
– Additional 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes to both
– Optional upstairs study/family room with plantation stacker doors
– Main bathroom with frameless shower screens and separate bath
– Tiles downstairs and floating floorboards upstairs
– Downlights throughout
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Laundry with external access and 3rd toilet
– Single lock up garage with internal access
Located in an extremely convenient location close to Carnes Hill & Ed Park Shopping Centre, John Edmondson Public School, local parks and public transport literally at your doorstep.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 281.60 m²
- Open Parking Spaces